Getting More Out of the Mass
This week focuses on practical ways that we can orient our mind, body, and soul before and during, and after Mass to get the most that we can out of it each week.
Fr. Joshua Whitfield and Katie Prejean McGrady discuss how to prepare for Mass and share some practical tips for individuals and families to help them enter more deeply into the sacred mystery of the Mass.
Have you ever been distracted by the many sights and sounds at Mass? Shannon Wimp Schmidt, a mother who also has more than a decade of experience in youth and parish ministry, says you can overcome distractions by building holy habits and engaging in contemplative prayer.
Deacon Greg Kandra reflects on the role of the deacon in the Church and at Mass. Kandra explains how the deacon is more than the ” priests' helper” and how that impacts the parish community.
- Real Presence$14.95
- Becoming Eucharistic People$14.95
- Meditations before Mass$13.95
- The Power of Daily Mass$14.95
- Eucharistic Adoration$14.95
- Gifts of the Eucharist$12.95
- One Sunday at a Time$24.95
- A Deacon Prays$14.95
- Befriending St. Joseph$13.95
- Fat Luther, Slim Pickin’s$17.95
- How Our Family Prays Each Day$16.95
- The Crisis of Bad Preaching$17.95