- Advent Resources
- Adult Faith Formation
- Bulletin Inserts
- Lent Resources
- Ministry and Pastoral Planning
- RCIA Resources
- Religious Education
- Retreat Resources
- Sacrament Preparation
- Small-Group Resources
- Spanish Resources
- Stations of the Cross Booklets
- Youth Ministry
- Ministry Bestsellers
- Downloadable Resources
- Professional Webinars
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
- Adult Coloring Books
- Death and Dying
- Family and Parenting
- Grief and Loss
- Ignatian Spirituality
- Marian Books
- Marriage and Relationships
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Books and Devotionals
- Prayer and Meditation
- Women's Spirituality
- Spirituality Bestsellers
- Holy Cross Books
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
Employment Opportunities at Ave Maria Press
Inside Sales Consultant
Ave Maria Press is a leading Catholic publisher of books in the areas of prayer and spirituality, pastoral ministry, and adolescent catechesis. We are looking to add an Inside Sales Consultant to our team.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and organized individual able to communicate effectively. The primary focus will be promoting sales via telephone, internet, and email along with responding to inbound inquiries.
The Inside Sales Consultant works closely with the marketing department.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet and exceed predetermined sales calls and goals.
- Work with assigned account lists.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Develop product knowledge.
- Assist marketing via new promotions and creative brainstorming.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associates degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field a plus.
- Proven record of inside sales experience (minimum of 3 years).
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively on the phone and in written communications.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, with experience in order entry/account database/inventory management software a plus.
- Actively practicing Catholic a plus.
Ave Maria Press has an excellent benefits package, competitive compensation, and a professional environment. This is a full-time position located in Notre Dame, Indiana. Qualified individuals should send their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Pattie Gates at email@example.com.
Freelance Book Proofreader
Ave Maria Press is looking for skilled freelance proofreaders with knowledge of and experience in the following categories: high school textbooks and teacher manuals, parish resources, and books on prayer and spirituality.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in reviewing page proofs.
- Proofreading experience in Catholic or religious topics, using The Chicago Manual of Style and a house style guide.
- A bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, theology, or religious education.
- Thorough knowledge of the Catholic Church.
Please submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail to the Senior Managing Editor.
Ave Maria Press regularly has internship opportunities throughout the year, including the summer. We look for students pursuing disciplines that are a fit with our needs: English, Philosophy, Theology, Marketing, Communications, and Graphic Arts and Design, to name a few possibilities.
Internships are for individuals currently enrolled in a degree program with an accredited educational institution. Our goal is to provide exposure to the various opportunities within the Catholic publishing industry. Interns from Ave Maria Press have gone on to secure permanent jobs in the publishing industry.
For more information, please contact our human resources manager.
Ave Maria Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer that follows all Federal and State Compliance laws regarding employment practices, including all aspects of the Title VII Federal employment law that pertain to our organization.