- Advent Resources
- Adult Faith Formation
- Bulletin Inserts
- Lent Resources
- Ministry and Pastoral Planning
- RCIA Resources
- Religious Education
- Retreat Resources
- Sacrament Preparation
- Small-Group Resources
- Spanish Resources
- Stations of the Cross Booklets
- Youth Ministry
- Ministry Bestsellers
- Downloadable Resources
- Year of Mercy
- Parish Book Program
- Professional Webinars
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
- Death and Dying
- Family and Parenting
- Grief and Loss
- Ignatian Spirituality
- Marian Books
- Marriage and Relationships
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Books and Devotionals
- Prayer and Meditation
- Women's Spirituality
- Spirituality Bestsellers
- Holy Cross Books
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
Employment Opportunities at Ave Maria Press
PARISH MARKETING COORDINATOR
Ave Maria Press is launching an exciting new marriage preparation program in partnership with Spirit Juice Studios and authors John and Teri Bosio. We are looking for a passionate and organized individual to oversee the launch of this and many other initiatives.
The Parish Marketing Coordinator will join our marketing department in promoting a number of projects developed by some of the most influential Catholic voices in the world today including Fr. Michael White and Tom Corcoran (authors of Rebuilt), Parish Catalyst, RENEW International, the Apostleship of Prayer, Spirit Juice Studios, Dr. John Bergsma (Franciscan University of Steubenville), and the Institute for Church Life (University of Notre Dame).
This position is responsible for coordinating all activities related to Ave Maria Press pastoral ministry resources including but not limited to marriage preparation, other sacramental preparation, seasonal resources, evangelization books, faith-formation resources, and much more.
The Parish Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop overall marketing plans for our pastoral ministry line. He or she will also strategize with authors to develop and implement marketing plans for their books using both digital technology and conventional sales tools.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the marketing manager to develop marketing plans
- Develop e-mail campaigns, printed materials, and online promotions.
- Coordinate and represent Ave Maria Press at exhibits, conferences, and conventions
- Develop key contacts within various diocesan offices, parishes, and organizations
- Maintain frequent and daily e-mail and phone correspondence with pastoral leaders
- Regularly collect and analyze sales data, customer reports, and market share
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Creative, self-starting, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1–3 years marketing experience
- Actively practicing Catholic preferred
Ave Maria Press has an excellent benefits package, competitive compensation, and a professional environment. This is a full-time, salaried exempt position located in Notre Dame, Indiana. Qualified individuals should send their cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Pattie Gates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ave Maria Press regularly has internship opportunities throughout the year, including the summer. We look for students pursuing disciplines that are a fit with our needs: English, Philosophy, Theology, Marketing, Communications, and Graphic Arts and Design, to name a few possibilities.
Internships are for individuals currently enrolled in a degree program with an accredited educational institution. Our goal is to provide exposure to the various opportunities within the Catholic publishing industry. Interns from Ave Maria Press have gone on to secure permanent jobs in the publishing industry.
For more information, please contact our human resources manager.
Ave Maria Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer that follows all Federal and State Compliance laws regarding employment practices, including all aspects of the Title VII Federal employment law that pertain to our organization.