- Advent Resources
- Adult Faith Formation
- Bulletin Inserts
- Lent Resources
- Ministry and Pastoral Planning
- RCIA Resources
- Religious Education
- Retreat Resources
- Sacrament Preparation
- Small-Group Resources
- Spanish Resources
- Stations of the Cross Booklets
- Youth Ministry
- Ministry Bestsellers
- Downloadable Resources
- Professional Webinars
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
- Adult Coloring Books
- Death and Dying
- Family and Parenting
- Grief and Loss
- Ignatian Spirituality
- Marian Books
- Marriage and Relationships
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Books and Devotionals
- Prayer and Meditation
- Women's Spirituality
- Spirituality Bestsellers
- Holy Cross Books
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
Employment Opportunities at Ave Maria Press
Digital Marketing Manager
Ave Maria Press, a ministry of the United States Province of the Congregation of Holy Cross, is a leading Catholic publisher of books in the areas of prayer and spirituality, pastoral ministry, and adolescent catechesis. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing department.
This position is responsible for overseeing Ave Maria Press’s digital publishing strategy, its digital marketing efforts, strategic marketing planning, and the ongoing development and maintenance of its website.
- Create and implement the organization’s digital publishing strategy in conjunction with the Publisher and the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and oversee the digital marketing efforts.
- Oversee the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the Ave Maria Press website.
- Act as the liaison between Ave Maria Press and web development company.
- Research emerging web development practices/technology and participate in long-range planning for the development of the website, evaluating new systems and methodologies.
- Implement web tracking software and to interpret results for tracking site usage; recommend changes based on results; and provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to management.
- Monitor and supervise all SEO-related activities, working closely with key players in each product area to ensure that all products are tagged correctly and site is optimized.
- Analyze data from online marketing campaigns: user response, website conversions, feature usage, attrition rates
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university and two (2) years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience with the use of electronic media.
- Comfortable using tools to analyze internet analytics, maximize social media platforms, format web pages and streaming video.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HTML.
- Experience with current multimedia technology is required.
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required to work effectively with staff, business partners, non‐profit clients, and outside vendors to deliver final product within project timelines and budgets.
- Organized and self‐motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Ave Maria Press has an excellent benefits package, competitive compensation, and a professional environment. This is a full-time, salaried exempt position located in Notre Dame, Indiana. Qualified individuals should send their cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Pattie Gates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ave Maria Press regularly has internship opportunities throughout the year, including the summer. We look for students pursuing disciplines that are a fit with our needs: English, Philosophy, Theology, Marketing, Communications, and Graphic Arts and Design, to name a few possibilities.
Internships are for individuals currently enrolled in a degree program with an accredited educational institution. Our goal is to provide exposure to the various opportunities within the Catholic publishing industry. Interns from Ave Maria Press have gone on to secure permanent jobs in the publishing industry.
For more information, please contact our human resources manager.
Ave Maria Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer that follows all Federal and State Compliance laws regarding employment practices, including all aspects of the Title VII Federal employment law that pertain to our organization.