Have you signed-up yet for our bi-weekly e-mail newsletter? Every other week (and every month during this summer) we have been sending out an e-Newsletter to high school theology teachers, campus ministers, and youth ministers. The e-newsletter includes links to articles about religious education, teaching tips and techniques, teaching strategies, lesson plans, and activity ideas. We also provide short updates about what we’re up to and where you can find us on the road.
|High School Religious Education E-newsletter 009|
Check out our latest e-newsletter for August 2010.
Here are the top 10 links that e-Newsletter subscribers found interesting and that you might like:
1. The Health Care Reform Law and Catholic Social Teaching
2. How to Get Students to Participate in Class Discussions
3. End of School Year Ideas and Activities
4. Guided Meditation: The Parable of the Prodigal Son
5. Bell Work Activities - They Save Time and Keep Students Engaged
6. A PowerPoint Alternative: Prezi
7. Icebreakers: Collaborative Learning/Substantive Learning with some Icebreaker Activities
8. Teaching Theology with Technology Webinar Follow-up
9. Dying and Rising
10. 10 Ways to Use Laptops in Teaching and Learning