Many Catholics have been “dispensed” from the Sunday Mass obligation during the time of the Covid pandemic. What does canon law teach about such dispensations? Share church teaching on the subject with your students.
- What did you miss about attending Sunday Mass?
- What are your diocesan regulations about Mass attendance during pandemic?
- How safe do you feel returning to Mass?
- What are other times in history Catholics have been dispensed from Sunday Mass?
- What do you think about the girl's attitude toward Mass in the video “One Minute in a Catholic's Head”?
- How can you avoid distractions while attending Mass?