Catholic resources to give you spiritual guidance and encouragement as well as practical tips to help maintain your mental and emotional health.
Suggested Podcast Episodes
Books for Healing and Hope
- Finding Sanctuary$15.95
- Loved as I Am$12.95
- Be Healed$16.95
- Helping Teens with Stress, Anxiety, and Depression$15.95
- When a Loved One Dies by Suicide$11.95
- Responding to Suicide$18.95
- Let Go of Anger and Stress!$14.95
- Give Up Worry for Good!$15.95
- Riding the Dragon$13.95
- Be Brave in the Scared$15.95
- The Twelve Steps and the Sacraments$16.95
The contents of this page, such as text, graphics, images, and other material are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition.
If you are in crisis or you think you may have an emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. If you're having suicidal thoughts, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to talk to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area at any time (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline). If you are located outside the United States, call your local emergency line immediately.