- Advent Resources
- Adult Faith Formation
- Bulletin Inserts
- Lent Resources
- Ministry and Pastoral Planning
- RCIA Resources
- Religious Education
- Retreat Resources
- Sacrament Preparation
- Small-Group Resources
- Spanish Resources
- Stations of the Cross Booklets
- Youth Ministry
- Ministry Bestsellers
- Downloadable Resources
- Professional Webinars
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
Together for Life
Marriage Outside Mass Edition
Author: Joseph M. Champlin
Trim size: 6 x 8 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
On-sale date: July 1, 2004
This product is no longer for sale.
Follow this link to find notes on how to use this edition in conjunction with the new Roman Missal, Third Edition or pre-order the new edition of Together for Life that contains these revisions and more.
During the past quarter of a century, over eight million couples have used Together for Life to prepare for their weddings and marriages. The portable text contains the complete marriage rite with all variant prayers, blessings, and scripture texts. These are supplemented by full-page commentaries by Father Joseph Champlin, which illustrate how each of the 28 readings can be applied to married life. A convenient 4-page selection sheet for choosing readings, prayers and blessings to be used in the ceremony is included in both editions. These unique features prepare couples not only for their Catholic wedding, but also for their life together after the ceremony.
- Encourages couples to actively participate with parish ministers in planning and personalizing their ceremony.
- Serves the needs of priests, deacons, and music ministers with identical numbered references for liturgical texts in The Rite of Marriage.
- Includes all authorized readings, prayers, prefaces, and blessings.
- Contains inspiring commentaries for all twenty-eight readings to challenge couples to reflect on the meaning and significance of their commitment.
- Features a section entitled "How to Plan Your Wedding," dedicated to helping couples understand the basic structure of the wedding liturgy.
Available in a regular (for weddings with nuptial Mass) and a special (for weddings without a nuptial Mass) edition.
Note: Ave Maria Press is licensed to sell this title only in the United States. The booklet is also available in Spanish from Liguori Publications.