- Advent Resources
- Adult Faith Formation
- Bulletin Inserts
- Lent Resources
- Ministry and Pastoral Planning
- RCIA Resources
- Religious Education
- Retreat Resources
- Sacrament Preparation
- Small-Group Resources
- Spanish Resources
- Stations of the Cross Booklets
- Youth Ministry
- Ministry Bestsellers
- Downloadable Resources
- Professional Webinars
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
- Adult Coloring Books
- Death and Dying
- Family and Parenting
- Grief and Loss
- Ignatian Spirituality
- Marian Books
- Marriage and Relationships
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Books and Devotionals
- Prayer and Meditation
- Women's Spirituality
- Spirituality Bestsellers
- Holy Cross Books
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $25 or more*. Use code: FREE25
The Church Our Story: Catholic Tradition, Mission, and Practice (Teacher's Manual)
Author: Patricia Morrison Driedger
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
On-sale date: December 1, 2005
This product is not returnable.
This product is only for schools.
This Teacher's Wraparound Edition (TWE) includes the pages of the Student Text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter additional resources for the teacher are included.
Other Features of the Teacher's Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each main section in each chapter offers background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
TEACHERS: Request a review copy.
Classroom ResourcesSee All Resources
Links of Interest
- Unit 1: Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus
- Unit 1: Spoken Word Made Flesh
- Unit 1: Cathryn's Story (tooseeJesus.com)
- Unit 1: Four Marks (Music Video)
- Unit 1: Why Do Popes Change Their Name?
- Unit 2: Fr. Barron Commentary on Vatican II
- Unit 2: Pentecost in Two Minutes
- Unit 2: Are Sacraments Necessary for Salvation?
- Unit 2: We Are One Body
- Unit 2: What Do Catholics Mean By Authority?
- Unit 2: Socrates Meets a Moral Relativist
- Unit 2: Immaculate Conception
- Unit 2: Song of the Body of Christ
- Unit 2: Pharisees and Sadducees
- Unit 2: Roman Persecution of Christians
- Unit 2: Constantine Christian Turning Points
- Unit 2: Scriptural Basis for Purgatory
- Unit 2: The Monastery of Cluny
- Unit 2: Christian Denominations
- Unit 3: Misreading Genesis (Fr. Barron)
- Unit 3: The Sacraments: Infant Baptism
- Unit 3: Pope Francis on His Love for the Eucharist
- Unit 3:The Council of Jerusalem (Acts 15)
- Unit 3: Roman Persecution Christian Turning Points Part III
- Unit 3: Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification
- Unit 3: Religious Liberty from a Roman Catholic Perspective
- Unit 4: Why Be Catholic: Science and the Existence of God
- Unit 4: The Bible: A Brief History
- Unit 4: Who Were the Church Fathers?
- Unit 4: The Creed
- Unit 4: The Galileo Case (Dr. Thomas Woods)
- Unit 4: Papal Infallibility (Fr. Barron)
- Unit 4: Martyrdom of Perpetua
- Unit 4: Cloistered: God’s Women of Steel
- Unit 4: Montecassino Abbey
- Unit 4: St. Francis—Brother Sun, Sister Moon—The Conversion Scene
- Unit 4: Carmel Mission
- Unit 4: Basilica Restore the Light—History
- Unit 5: Mysteries of the Church: The Seven Sacraments
- Unit 5: Why Catholics Do What They Do (In Church)
- Unit 5: Miracle of Lanciano Italy
- Unit 5: Seven Sacraments of Initiation
- Unit 5: Grace in the Real Presence
- Unit 5: The Eucharist and You
- Unit 6: What Is Catholic Social Teaching?
- Unit 6: Catholic Relief General Awareness Video
- Unit 6: This Is What Solidarity Looks Like
- Unit 6: Charity and Responsibility
- Unit 6: The Popes and the Jews
- Unit 6: Why Catholics Care about People Living in Poverty
- Unit 6: Who is Dorothy Day?
- Unit 6: Catholicism and the Just War
- Unit 7: Litany of the Saints
- Unit 7: St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Unit 7: Joy Story
- Unit 7: Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Unit 7: Patron Saints
- Unit 7: How to Become a Saint
- Unit 7: The 67 Miracles of Lourdes
- Unit 8: The Catholic Church: Builder of Civilization