- Advent Resources
- Adult Faith Formation
- Bulletin Inserts
- Lent Resources
- Ministry and Pastoral Planning
- RCIA Resources
- Religious Education
- Retreat Resources
- Sacrament Preparation
- Small-Group Resources
- Spanish Resources
- Stations of the Cross Booklets
- Youth Ministry
- Ministry Bestsellers
- Downloadable Resources
- Professional Webinars
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
- Adult Coloring Books
- Death and Dying
- Family and Parenting
- Grief and Loss
- Ignatian Spirituality
- Marian Books
- Marriage and Relationships
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Books and Devotionals
- Prayer and Meditation
- Women's Spirituality
- Spirituality Bestsellers
- Holy Cross Books
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
Jesus Christ: God's Revelation to the World (Teacher's Manual) [Second Edition]
Framework Course I
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
On-sale date: June 1, 2016
This product is only for schools.
Jesus Christ: God’s Revelation to the World (TWE) supports Course I of the USCCB Curriculum Framework and is a part of the Encountering Jesus series.
The Teacher's Wraparound Edition (TWE) of Jesus Christ: God's Revelation to the World includes the pages of the student text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter are additional teacher resources.
Other Features of the Teacher's Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester-long course.
- Extensive resources—updated links to new websites, video suggestions, Church documents, and music suggestions for teachers and students—are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments (not found in the student text) are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each chapter’s main section offers background information for teachers.
- The lesson openers, extending-the-lesson ideas, and creative teaching approaches provide several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
- Includes instructions and rubrics for chapter assignments.
- Tests with both subjective and objective questions can be found in the online classroom resources section of this website.
Classroom ResourcesSee All Resources
- Chapter 1 (Large)
- Chapter 1 (Medium)
- Chapter 1 (Small)
- Chapter 2 (Large)
- Chapter 2 (Medium)
- Chapter 2 (Small)
- Chapter 3 (Large)
- Chapter 3 (Medium)
- Chapter 3 (Small)
- Chapter 4 (Large)
- Chapter 4 (Medium)
- Chapter 4 (Small)
- Chapter 5 (Large)
- Chapter 5 (Medium)
- Chapter 5 (Small)
- Chapter 6 (Large)
- Chapter 6 (Medium)
- Chapter 6 (Small)
- Chapter 7 (Large)
- Chapter 7 (Medium)
- Chapter 7 (Small)
- Chapter 8 (Large)
- Chapter 8 (Medium)
- Chapter 8 (Small)
- Chapter 9 (Large)
- Chapter 9 (Medium)
- Chapter 9 (Small)
- Chapter 10 (Large)
- Chapter 10 (Medium)
- Chapter 10 (Small)
Directed Reading Worksheets
- Chapter 1: Happiness
- Chapter 1: Does God Really Exist?
- Chapter 1: What Is the Trinity?
- Chapter 2: Why Do Catholics Have 7 More Books in Their Bible?
- Chapter 2: Ways to Read the Bible
- Chapter 2: James Martin, S.J. on 'Lectio Divina'
- Chapter 3: Christ 101: The Power of Oral Tradition in Ancient Cultures
- Chapter 3: The Old Testament Told in 5 Minutes
- Chapter 3: Scott Hahn- St. Paul: Persecutor to Apostle
- Chapter 4: 3MC - Episode 25 - What is Original Sin?
- Chapter 4: The Covenant with Abraham
- Chapter 4: The Passover Seder, The Last Supper, and The Roman Catholic Mass
- Chapter 5: Fr. Robert Barron on David and the Priesthood
- Chapter 5: What is the Book of Isaiah?
- Chapter 5: Biblical History (Part 10)
- Chapter 6: A Child is Born
- Chapter 6: ShareJesus Video 66: Put Out Into the Deep
- Chapter 6: Tabor and Golgotha - Lenten Reflection
- Chapter 7: Holy Land Tour Part 1
- Chapter 7: Imagine Discipleship
- Chapter 7: The Beatitudes
- Chapter 8: Jimmy Akin - Why Did Jesus Perform Many Miracles Privately?
- Chapter 8: Symbolon Excerpt: The Paschal Mystery - Catholic Adult Faith Formation
- Chapter 8: Sophia Sketchpad: The Eucharist
- Chapter 9: Wisdom of Ephesus: The Gospel of John
- Chapter 9: C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith - What Do Catholics Say About Jesus and the Jews?
- Chapter 9: Why Does Jesus Ask Peter 3 Times, "Do You Love Me?"
- Chapter 10: Fr. Kapaun
- Chapter 10: ShareJesus Video 53: The Central Message
- Chapter 10: Influencing the World
Other books in The Jesus Christ Series:
- Jesus Christ (Video Collection)
- Jesus Christ: God's Revelation to the World (Student Text) [Second Edition]
- Jesus Christ: God's Revelation to the World (Teacher's Manual)
- Jesus Christ: His Mission and Ministry (Student Text)
- Jesus Christ: Source of Our Salvation (Student Text)
- Jesus Christ: Source of Our Salvation (Teacher's Manual)