- Advent Resources
- Adult Faith Formation
- Bulletin Inserts
- Lent Resources
- Ministry and Pastoral Planning
- RCIA Resources
- Religious Education
- Retreat Resources
- Sacrament Preparation
- Small-Group Resources
- Spanish Resources
- Stations of the Cross Booklets
- Youth Ministry
- Ministry Bestsellers
- Downloadable Resources
- Professional Webinars
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
- Adult Coloring Books
- Death and Dying
- Family and Parenting
- Grief and Loss
- Ignatian Spirituality
- Marian Books
- Marriage and Relationships
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Books and Devotionals
- Prayer and Meditation
- Women's Spirituality
- Spirituality Bestsellers
- Holy Cross Books
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
Jesus Christ: His Mission and Ministry (Teacher's Manual) [Second Edition]
Framework Course II
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
On-sale date: July 17, 2017
This product is only for schools.
Jesus Christ: HIs Mission and Ministry (TWE) supports Course II of the USCCB Curriculum Framework and is a part of the Encountering Jesus series.
This Teacher's Wraparound Edition (TWE) includes the pages of the Student Text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter additional resources for the teacher are included.
Other Features of the Teacher's Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each main section in each chapter offers background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
TEACHERS: Request a review copy.
Classroom ResourcesSee All Resources
- Chapter 1 (Small)
- Chapter 1(Large)
- Chapter 1(Medium)
- Chapter 2 (Large)
- Chapter 2 (Medium)
- Chapter 2 (Small)
- Chapter 3 (Large)
- Chapter 3 (Medium)
- Chapter 3 (Small)
- Chapter 4 (Large)
- Chapter 4 (Medium)
- Chapter 4 (Small)
- Chapter 5 (Large)
- Chapter 5 (Medium)
- Chapter 5 (Small)
- Chapter 6 (Large)
- Chapter 6 (Medium)
- Chapter 6 (Small)
- Chapter 7 (Large)
- Chapter 7 (Medium)
- Chapter 7 (Small)
- Chapter 8 (Large)
- Chapter 8 (Medium)
- Chapter 8 (Small)
Directed Reading Worksheets
- Chapter 1: Salvation History
- Chapter 1: The Paschal Mystery
- Chapter 1: Faith
- Chapter 2: How Can Jesus Be Both God and Human?
- Chapter 2: Bishop Barron on the Genealogy of Jesus
- Chapter 2: The Missing Years of Jesus
- Chapter 3: Persecution of Christians in Syria
- Chapter 3: Christmas HD
- Chapter 3: Origin of the “Jesus Fish”
- Chapter 4: When God’s Plan Makes No Sense
- Chapter 5: What Is the Trinity?
- Chapter 5: God the Father/Columbia Catholic Ministry
- Chapter 5: Bishop Barron on the Holy Spirit in the Life of the Church
- Chapter 6: Mary: Mother of God (Annunciation)
- Chapter 6: Mary: Perpetual Virginity
- Chapter 6: Ave Maria (Latin lyrics with English translation)
- Chapter 7: Olympic Athletes Nikki Hamblin and Abbey D’Agostino
- Chapter 7: Intentional Discipleship: Our Fundamental Catholic Identity
- Chapter 7: Do’s and Don’ts of the Corporal Works of Mercy
- Chapter 8: Pope Francis Draws Huge Crowds for World Youth Day
- Chapter 8: HAPPINESS
- Chapter 8: When Making Life Choices, Turn to the Eucharist