- Advent Resources
- Adult Faith Formation
- Bulletin Inserts
- Lent Resources
- Ministry and Pastoral Planning
- RCIA Resources
- Religious Education
- Retreat Resources
- Sacrament Preparation
- Small-Group Resources
- Spanish Resources
- Stations of the Cross Booklets
- Youth Ministry
- Ministry Bestsellers
- Downloadable Resources
- Professional Webinars
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
- Adult Coloring Books
- Death and Dying
- Family and Parenting
- Grief and Loss
- Ignatian Spirituality
- Marian Books
- Marriage and Relationships
- Personal Growth
- Prayer Books and Devotionals
- Prayer and Meditation
- Women's Spirituality
- Spirituality Bestsellers
- Holy Cross Books
- Just Released
- Forthcoming Titles
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $25 or more*. Use code: FREE25
Jesus Christ: Source of Our Salvation (Teacher's Manual) [Second Edition]
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
On-sale date: April 27, 2018
This product is only for schools.
Jesus Christ: Source of Our Salvation (TWE) supports Course III of the USCCB Curriculum Framework and is part of the Encountering Jesus series.
This Teacher’s Wraparound Edition (TWE) includes the pages of the student Text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter additional resources for the teacher are included.
Other Features of the Teacher’s Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each main section in each chapter offers background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
Classroom ResourcesSee All Resources
- Chapter 1 (Large)
- Chapter 1 (Medium)
- Chapter 1 (Small)
- Chapter 2 (Large)
- Chapter 2 (Medium)
- Chapter 2 (Small)
- Chapter 3 (Large)
- Chapter 3 (Medium)
- Chapter 3 (Small)
- Chapter 4 (Large)
- Chapter 4 (Medium)
- Chapter 4 (Small)
- Chapter 5 (Large)
- Chapter 5 (Medium)
- Chapter 5 (Small)
- Chapter 6 (Large)
- Chapter 6 (Medium)
- Chapter 6 (Small)
- Chapter 7 (Large)
- Chapter 7 (Medium)
- Chapter 7 (Small)
- Chapter 8 (Large)
- Chapter 8 (Medium)
- Chapter 8 (Small)
- Chapter 9 (Large)
- Chapter 9 (Medium)
- Chapter 9 (Small)
Directed Reading Worksheets
USCCB Curriculum Course Videos
- Chapter 1: What’s the Story on Creation?
- Chapter 1: The Four Senses of Scripture
- Chapter 1: Bishop Barron on Misreading Genesis
- Chapter 2: How Do We Have Free Will If God Is All Knowing?
- Chapter 2: What Is Original Sin?
- Chapter 2: The Bible and Covenant
- Chapter 2: The Archangels
- Chapter 3: Son of God -- Hillsong Worship
- Chapter 3: Who is Jesus?
- Chapter 3: How Can Jesus be Both God and Human?
- Chapter 4: Bible Theater: Luke—Jesus Calls His First Disciples
- Chapter 4: St. Peter, the First Pope
- Chapter 4: What is a Parable?
- Chapter 5: Why Was the Cross Necessary (Faith Seeking Understanding)
- Chapter 5: Why Did Jesus Have to Die the Way He Did?
- Chapter 5: Mark Hart on Jesus Christ’s Passion and Death
- Chapter 6: Is the Resurrection a Lie?
- Chapter 6: Mark Hart on Jesus Christ's Resurrection
- Chapter 6: Pentecost
- Chapter 7: Sacraments 101: Baptism (Why We Baptize)
- Chapter 7: What Is the Last Judgment?
- Chapter 7: The Four Last Things
- Chapter 8: Fr. Ben Talks about Formation of Conscience
- Chapter 8: Bishop Barron on Faith, Hope, and Love
- Chapter 8: Do’s and Don’ts of Evangelization
- Chapter 9: C4: Ignite Your Faith—What Is Prayer?
- Chapter 9: Tips for Praying
- Chapter 9: Rediscover: Forms of Prayer
- Chapter 9: What Is the Liturgy of the Hours?