Catholic Essentials (Teacher’s Manual) [PDF License]
Format: PDF License
Publication date: April 7, 2014
This product is only for schools.
This digital Teacher's Manual provides thorough and creative strategies for using the Catholic Essentials student text.
This digital teacher manual does not include tests or the answers to the review questions or tests. These resources are available for high school religion teachers through our online classroom resources.
Features of the Teacher's Manual include:
- Citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- A weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included in each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included. They can be easily duplicated for students and are available online.
- Background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Item #: 20051
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
“Colorful presentation was a hit.”
“The colorful presentation was a hit right away. As a DRE I am excited to find a format that appeals to our high school students while covering the materials recommended by the U.S. Bishops' High School Curriculum Framework.”
Susan Moore, St. Ferdinand Parish, Blanco, TX
“Easy to read, inviting, and usable in the classroom.”
“I love the Student Text and am a fan of the Teacher's Manual! The Teacher's Manual is easy to read, inviting, and is usable in the classroom as it exists today. That same warmth permeates the Student Text. If the goal is to make Jesus approachable so that the students may develop a relationship with him, you have succeeded.”
Maria Steen, Department Chairperson
Archbishop Chapelle High School, Metarie, LA