Marriage and Holy Orders (Teacher’s Manual) [PDF License]
Format: PDF License
Publication date: August 1, 2014
This product is only for schools.
The PDF License of the Marriage and Holy Orders Teacher's Wraparound Edition (TWE) includes the pages of the Student Text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter additional resources for the teacher are included.
This digital teacher's manual does not include tests or the answers to the review questions or tests. These resources are available for high school religion teachers through our online classroom resources.
Marriage and Holy Orders focuses solely on vocations expressed in the two sacraments at the service of communion: marriage and priesthood. This Teacher Wraparound Edition provides thorough and creative teaching strategies for presenting textbook content which presents an up-to-date application of the Church's rich body of teaching on marriage and holy orders.
Features of the Teacher Manual:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included with each chapter
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not in the student text are included. They can be easily duplicated for students and are available online.
- Each main section in each chapter offers background information for teachers
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Item #: 20053
Imprint: Ave Maria Press