Just three minutes of prayer a day can change your life during Lent.
From Ash Wednesday through Easter Sunday, simple yet spiritually rich devotions from Fr. Michael White and Tom Corcoran will help you focus on the meaning of being a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Each day, White and Corcoran—the authors of the bestselling and award-winning Rebuilt—offer a verse or two of Scripture, a short reflection on finding your purpose, and a simple prayer prompt that will help you draw closer to God.
Trim size: 4.25 x 6.75 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
- Messages of Gratitude for Advent and Christmas 2021$1.95
- Give Up Worry for Lent!$13.95
- Lent and Holy Week$5.95
- Lenten Healing$13.95
- Surrender All$15.95
- Jesus, Friend of My Soul$13.95
- Bringing Lent Home with St. John Paul II$2.95
- Bringing Lent Home with Pope Francis$3.50
- John Paul II’s Biblical Way of the Cross$2.75
- Everyone’s Way of the Cross$1.50
- Stations of the Cross with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus$5.95
- Walk in Her Sandals$15.95
- The Rebuilt Field Guide$9.95
- La Reconstrucción de una Parroquia$16.95
- Rebuilding Your Message$15.95
- Tools for Rebuilding$17.95