The books of the Concise Guide series, edited by Kevin E. McKenna, tackle questions of central importance for contemporary Catholicism. The series offers excellent reference as each book carefully outlines the issues, references the necessary documents, and sketches answers to pressing pastoral questions in highly accessible language and easily understood formats. Glossaries, diagrams, and up-to-date bibliographies are all regular features of these pastorally sensitive and doctrinally sound resources.
Ever wish you knew more about canon law? Or how to approach adult formation programming? How about a better understanding of Catholic social teaching or pastoral planning? The books of the Concise Guide series can help.
- Easy-to-navigate reference manuals.
- Ideal for addressing leading pastoral issues.
- Perfect for ordained and lay Church leaders.
- Great for situating pastoral concerns within the rich doctrinal and theological tradition of the Church.
- Excellent guides for our changing Church!