Saints Who Struggled with Mental Health Issues
July 12, 2021 | 27 min.
Oscar Romero. Dorothy Day. Thérèse of Lisieux. Edith Stein. All these great saints struggled with their mental health.
Join Chenele Shaw and mental health counselor Tommy Tighe on this special episode where they talk about saints who strove for holiness and brought their mental struggles to the Lord.
Listen now on
Tommy Tighe is a marriage and family therapist, creator of the Saint Dymphna’s Playbook podcast, and the cohost of Repent and Submit on CatholicTV.
- St. Dymphna’s Playbook$17.95
- The Catholic Hipster Handbook$15.95
- Catholic Hipster: The Next Level$15.95 $7.00
- Pray for Us$18.95
- Be Healed$16.95
- Loved as I Am$12.95
- Helping Teens with Stress, Anxiety, and Depression$15.95
- We Are Beloved$10.95
- Set Your Heart Free$10.95
- When a Loved One Dies by Suicide$11.95
- Responding to Suicide$18.95
Based on Your Listening
|Dealing with Anxiety with Gary Zimak||The Power of Healing with Fr. John Burns and Sr. Miriam James Heidland||Taking a Social Media Break with Chika Anyanwu||Made for More with Leah Darrow|