Jesus Christ: God’s Revelation to the World (Teacher’s Manual) [Second Edition]
Publication date: June 1, 2016
This product is only for schools.
Jesus Christ: God’s Revelation to the World (TWE) supports Course I of the USCCB Curriculum Framework and is a part of the Encountering Jesus series.
The Teacher's Wraparound Edition (TWE) of Jesus Christ: God's Revelation to the World includes the pages of the student text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter are additional teacher resources.
Other Features of the Teacher's Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester-long course.
- Extensive resources—updated links to new websites, video suggestions, Church documents, and music suggestions for teachers and students—are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments (not found in the student text) are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each chapter’s main section offers background information for teachers.
- The lesson openers, extending-the-lesson ideas, and creative teaching approaches provide several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
- Includes instructions and rubrics for chapter assignments.
- Tests with both subjective and objective questions can be found in the online classroom resources section of this website.
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
- Bible Basics for Catholics$15.95
- 31 Days to Becoming a Better Religious Educator$10.95
- New Testament Basics for Catholics$17.95
- Room 24$14.95
- Jesus Christ: God’s Revelation to the World (Student Text) [Second Edition]$28.95
- Jesus Christ: God’s Revelation to the World (Teacher’s Manual) [Second Edition][PDF License]$44.95