Reading Scripture Daily with Meg Hunter-Kilmer
September 8, 2021 | 31 min.
Author and itinerant missionary Meg Hunter-Kilmer says daily reading of scripture inspires a greater appreciation of Church tradition and a more robust understanding of Christ. Hunter-Kilmer has shared her reflections on daily scripture on Instagram for two years. She explains how her life of faith has been changed by using the Bible as an anchor of her daily prayer.
Listen now on
Meg Hunter-Kilmer is a Catholic author, blogger, and speaker who is also known as the “Hobo for Christ.” She travels the world sharing stories of the saints and encouraging those she encounters to respond to the call to holiness.
- Pray for Us$18.95
- The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible (Hardcover)$49.95
- The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible (Imitation Leather)$59.95
- Just Rest$16.95
- Becoming Women of the Word$16.95
- Abba Isn’t Daddy and Other Biblical Surprises$16.95 $10.00
- Bible Basics for Catholics$15.95
- New Testament Basics for Catholics$17.95
- Psalm Basics for Catholics$15.95
- Transformed by God’s Word$16.95
- Our Not-Quite-Holy Family$15.95
Based on Your Listening
|Why Scripture Matters and Why It's Not Optional with Mark Hart||At the Foot of the Cross with Leticia Ochoa Adams||Making the Bible Your Own with Sarah Christmyer||Hope, the Resurrection, and the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy with Scott Hahn|