This Lenten meditation book features daily reflections by members of the Holy Cross community. This collection places a finger on the pulse of Holy Cross spirituality and apostolic activity with stories emerging from the ministry of priests, brothers, and sisters including Rev. Theodore M. Hesburgh, C.S.C.; Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C.; and Sr. Mary Ellen Vaughn, C.S.C.
The vision of the community shines through with themes of divine providence, dedication to the Eucharistic fellowship and worship, education of both the mind and the heart, and an apostolic zeal to make God known, loved, and served.
This affordable booklet is perfectly suited for use during the Lenten season through wide distribution in parishes, schools, universities, and many other settings.
Trim size: 4 x 5.25 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
- Basil Moreau$15.95
- Stations of the Cross with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus$6.95
- Messages of Perseverance for Lent 2024$2.50
- Turn to the Cross$2.75
- John Paul II’s Biblical Way of the Cross$2.75
- Made for Heaven$13.95
- Creados para el cielo$13.95
- Return Leader’s Guide$0.00
- Restore Leader’s Guide$0.00
- Simplifying the Soul$15.95
- The Cross, Our Only Hope (Revised)$17.95
- Directory of Devotional Prayer$14.95
- Lenten Healing$13.95
- Lent and Holy Week$5.95