Foundations of Catholic Social Teaching (Teacher’s Manual)
Publication date: May 25, 2015
This product is only for schools.
The Teacher's Wraparound Edition (TWE) of Foundations of Catholic Social Teaching includes the pages of the student text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter are additional teacher resources.
Other Features of the Teacher's Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester-long course.
- Extensive resources—including updated links to new websites, video suggestions, Church documents, and music suggestions for teachers and students—are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments (not found in the student text) are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each chapter’s main section offers background information for teachers.
- The lesson openers, extending-the-lesson ideas, and creative teaching approaches provide several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
- Tests with both subjective and objective questions follow each chapter.
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
- Foundations of Catholic Social Teaching (Teacher’s Manual) [PDF License]$44.95
- Foundations of Catholic Social Teaching: Living as a Disciple of Christ (Student Text)$28.95
- Jesus and the Church: One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic (Student Text)$28.95
- 31 Days to Becoming a Better Religious Educator$10.95
- 5 Minutes with the Saints$13.95
- Called to Teach$14.95