The History of the Catholic Church (Teacher’s Manual)[PDF License]
Format: PDF License
Publication date: August 2, 2019
This product is only for schools.
The History of the Catholic Church (TWE) supports Elective B of the USCCB Curriculum Framework and is part of the Encountering Jesus textbook series.
This digital Teacher’s Wraparound Edition (TWE) includes the pages of the student text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. Additional resources for the teacher are included at the bottom of the page.
Other Features of the Teacher’s Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each main section in each chapter offers background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the lesson ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule for your course.
Item #: 20080
Imprint: Ave Maria Press