The Old Testament (Teacher’s Manual)[Third Edition]
Publication date: February 5, 2021
This product is only for schools.
Pages of the The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith and Justice (Third Edition) are aligned on pages with the Teacher's Wraparound Edition (TWE).
The TWE takes special care in providing strategies and lessons to facilitate several different learning styles. Guides, approaches, rubrics, questions, and answers all ease a teacher’s planning and assignment of each text chapter.
Three teaching approaches are included for each text section. Each of these approaches is self‐contained, meaning teachers can use one approach as the basis for one fifty‐minute period with the option of adapting other ideas and strategies from the other two approaches.
The TWE introduces and suggests ways for students to complete an individual chapter project per each chapter.
Suggested answers to each of the note taking prompts (located in the Student Text) offer a regular method for helping the students outline the reading material.
A helpful grid aligns teaching notes with regular features in the Student Text. There are two options for tests for each chapter. The tests employ a variety of true/false, multiple choice, matching, and short answer options.
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
- The Old Testament (Student Text)[Third Edition]$29.95
- Bible Basics for Catholics$15.95
- Bible Basics for Catholics (Special Edition) Discussion Guide$0.00
- Bible Basics for Catholics (Teacher Resource Guide)$0.00
- Encountering Jesus in the New Testament (Student Text)[Third Edition]$29.95
- Sacred Scripture: A Catholic Study of God’s Word (Student Text)$29.95
- Sacred Scripture: A Catholic Study of God’s Word (Teacher’s Manual)$44.95
- 31 Days to Becoming a Better Religious Educator$11.95