The Order of Celebrating Matrimony Ritual Cards have been approved by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops as an official liturgical document.
The Order of Celebrating Matrimony Ritual Cards (formerly Rite of Marriage Ritual Cards) are revised to include the new, expanded introduction, a new scripture reading, optional blessings for the arras and lazo, and new appendices for blessing an engaged couple and for blessing a married couple on the anniversary of marriage. With the changes to The Order of Celebrating Matrimony, the number of ritual cards has increased from 88 to 144, and the number of tabs increased from 15 to 19.
Ideal as an ordination, anniversary, or all-occasion gift for any priest or deacon, The Order of Celebrating Matrimony Ritual Cards directly correspond to Together for Life.
The Order of Celebrating Matrimony Ritual Cards feature:
- A complete set of 144 three-hole-punched cards with 19 corresponding tabs
- Updated with the approved texts from The Order of Celebrating Matrimony
- Each card contains a single scripture reading, prayer, or blessing
- Printed in large, bold, easy-to-read type
The complete set includes the following items, which are also sold separately:
- The Order of Celebrating Matrimony Ritual Cards
- The Order of Celebrating Matrimony Ceremonial Binder
Note: Ave Maria Press is licensed to sell this product only in the United States.
Trim size: 6 x 9 inches
Item #: 193-REV
Imprint: Ave Maria Press