Voices from around the world invite us to travel the Way of the Cross in every time and place. Steeped in the spirituality and mission of the religious communities of Holy Cross, You Have Redeemed the World: Praying the Stations in the Holy Cross Tradition helps us contemplate the saving power of Christ’s death and resurrection in unexpected places. It is now available in both English and Spanish.
Blessed Basil Moreau, founder of the Congregation of Holy Cross, wrote that “human life is like a great way of the cross. This way of the cross is everywhere and we travel it every day, even in spite of ourselves and without being aware of it.” This booklet is written from the depths of that understanding.
Affordable and easily connected to modern faith challenges, this collection of Lenten meditations is perfect for parishes, schools, campus ministries, and other institutions seeking fresh forms of devotions and prayer. The fourteen traditional Stations of the Cross are presented through depictions of contemporary human lives as witnessed by members of Holy Cross religious communities in ministry around the world. Contributors include Rev. James Phalen, C.S.C.; Sr. Joan Marie Steadman, C.S.C.; Rev. Arthur J. Colgan, C.S.C.; Rev. Peter Jarret, C.S.C.; and Sr. Mary Kay Kinberger, C.S.C.
Trim size: 5 x 7 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
Way of the Cross Reflections
|Restoration in Lent with Sr. Miriam James Heidland, SOLT||At the Foot of the Cross with Leticia Ochoa Adams||Holy Week with Fr. John Burns||Carrying Your Cross with Emily DeArdo|
- Everyone’s Way of the Cross$1.75
- John Paul II’s Biblical Way of the Cross$2.75
- Has Redimido al Mundo$2.50
- Stations of the Cross with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus$6.95
- The Gift of the Cross$3.50
- Everyone’s Way of the Cross (Large Print)$2.75
- Restore Leader’s Guide$0.00
- Words of Faith: Spiritual Practices (Stations of the Cross) [PDF License]$8.95
- Messages of Healing for Lent 2023$2.50