The Eucharist Invites Us to Slow Down and Be Loved with Sr. Alicia Torres
April 26, 2023 | 52 min.
Sr. Alicia Torres, FE, shares how she was drawn to Franciscan spirituality rooted in a love of the Eucharist and seeing Jesus in the poor. She tells host Katie Prejean McGrady that she's come to see the Eucharist as a person who invites us to slow down and be loved intimately, even when things seem busy and beyond our control.
Listen now on
Sr. Alicia Torres, FE, is a member of the Franciscans of the Eucharist of Chicago. Since July 2021, she has served on the executive team for the USCCB's National Eucharistic Revival and is the managing editor of Heart of the Revival, the weekly e-newsletter of the movement.
- The Ave Guide to Eucharistic Adoration$17.95
- Becoming Eucharistic People$14.95
- Becoming Eucharistic People (Special Edition)$2.99
- Becoming Eucharistic People Small-Group Discussion Guide$0.00
- Real Presence$14.95
- Real Presence (Special Edition)$2.99
- Real Presence Discussion Guide$0.00
- Presencia real$14.95
- Eucharistic Adoration$13.95
- Presencia real (Edición especial)$2.99
- Presencia real Guía de discusión$0.00
- Convertirse en personas eucarísticas$14.95
- Convertirse en personas eucarísticas (Edición especial)$2.99
- Convertirse en personas eucarísticas Guía de discusión en grupos$0.00
- Gifts of the Eucharist$12.95
- Stations of the Cross with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus$6.95
Based on Your Listening
|How the Eucharist Grounds Us with Timothy P. O'Malley||How the Mass Converted a Family with Amber Casey||The Eucharist is Really Jesus with Fr. Craig Vasek||Overcoming Distractions During Mass with Shannon Wimp Schmidt|