For almost fifty years, the simple, intimate, and powerful words of Clarence Enzler’s perennially bestselling Stations of the Cross booklet have invited readers to grow closer to Christ by embracing the mystery of suffering in the world.
Beautiful, bold commissioned woodcuts by Annika Nelson and her mother Gertrud Mueller Nelson help us meditate on the passion and death of Christ and to see how Christ is among us—often in unexpected places.
Also available in Spanish and in a large-print edition, the booklet is ideal for personal or parishwide use during the Lenten observance of the Stations of the Cross.
Trim size: 5 x 7 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
Way of the Cross Reflections
|Restoration in Lent with Sr. Miriam James Heidland, SOLT||At the Foot of the Cross with Leticia Ochoa Adams||Praying with Art for Lent with Jen Norton||Entering into the Desert with Fr. John Burns|
- Everyone’s Way of the Cross (Large Print)$2.75
- You Have Redeemed the World$1.75
- Messages of Healing for Lent 2023$2.50
- Surrender All$15.95
- John Paul II’s Biblical Way of the Cross$2.75
- El Vía Crucis Para Todos$1.75
- Stations of the Cross with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus$6.95
- Restore Leader’s Guide$0.00