In 1991, Pope John Paul II introduced a new Bible-based interpretation of the Stations of the Cross. This devotional guide invites readers to prayerfully walk in solidarity with Jesus on his agonizing way of the cross—from his last torturous moments in the Garden of Gethsemane to his death and burial.
Now with full-color station images from previously unpublished paintings by Michael O'Brien, this booklet creates an ideal resource for individual or group devotional use, particularly during the Lenten season.
Trim size: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
Way of the Cross Reflection Podcasts
|Restoration in Lent with Sr. Miriam James Heidland, SOLT||At the Foot of the Cross with Leticia Ochoa Adams||Holy Week with Fr. John Burns||Carrying Your Cross with Emily DeArdo|
- You Have Redeemed the World$1.75
- Everyone’s Way of the Cross$1.75
- Messages of Healing for Lent 2023$2.50
- Surrender All$15.95
- Lent and Holy Week$5.95
- Stations of the Cross with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus$6.95
- Give Up Worry for Lent!$13.95
- Lenten Healing$13.95
- Restore Leader’s Guide$0.00
- Living Memento Mori$13.95