Becoming Eucharistic People Companion Kit
Publication date: September 9, 2022
GET YOUR KIT FREE!
when you purchase 300 or more copies of Becoming Eucharistic People Special Edition. Use code BEPKIT300 when ordering.
Parish-Wide Book Study (Engage Your Parishioners in the Eucharistic Revival)
Are you planning special initiatives for your parish to coincide with the Eucharistic Revival? Are you looking for opportunities to help your parishioners deepen their understanding of Real Presence and create a culture in which reverence and devotion to Jesus in the Eucharist impact all that you do?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may also be feeling overwhelmed about how you will implement these special initiatives alongside your daily parish responsibilities. In an effort to support your desire to engage your parish in the vision and hopes of the Eucharistic Revival, we have created the Becoming Eucharistic People Companion Kit. This kit contains easy and doable step-by-step instructions to bring a book study based on Becoming Eucharistic People to your parish or group.
This companion kit provides simple steps to help you prepare, plan, and implement the book study along with teaching videos for your parish leaders or small groups, a leader's guide, a small-group discussion guide, and marketing and promotional materials.
We can’t just talk about Christ’s presence in the Eucharist; we have to believe it, celebrate it, and live it both individually and as a community of the faithful. And we must cultivate a culture in our parishes that treats Real Presence not only as an important Catholic doctrine but also as the most important part of parish identity.
In Becoming Eucharistic People, theologian Timothy P. O’Malley, author of Real Presence, outlines four essential dimensions of a Eucharistic culture in a parish—one that fosters reverence and unity among the faithful, includes every dimension of human life in the mystery of Christ’s Body and Blood, and invites people back to parish life or to become Catholic for the first time.
O’Malley—director of education at the McGrath Institute of Church Life at the University of Notre Dame, academic director of the Notre Dame Center for Liturgy, and a member of the executive planning team for the US Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Eucharistic Revival—shows what it means to foster a parish culture where the Eucharist infuses the worldview, priorities, and practices of its members. O’Malley leads you through discovery and discernment about how to create a parish culture where each person is called to holiness and receives the spiritual, theological, and pastoral help they need to meet Christ fully present in the Eucharist and to become a witness to him in the world.
What's Included in the Kit
- Real Presence Book (1)
- Becoming Eucharistic People Book (1)
- Quick Start Guide
- Step-by-Step Book Study Success Guide
- Small-Group Leader’s Guide
- Small-Group Discussion Guide
- Teaching Videos (in English only)
- Sample Emails, Bulletin Announcements, and Social Media Graphics
- Bookmarks (10)
- Eucharistic Revival Prayer Card
- Digital access to all kit components in Spanish
(Digital access to the guides, videos, and promotional materials included)
Item #: 50003
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
- Becoming Eucharistic People$14.95
- Becoming Eucharistic People (Special Edition)$2.99
- Becoming Eucharistic People Small-Group Discussion Guide$0.00
- Convertirse en personas eucarísticas$14.95
- Convertirse en personas eucarísticas (Edición especial)$2.99
- Convertirse en personas eucarísticas Guía de discusión en grupos$0.00
- Real Presence$14.95
- Real Presence Discussion Guide$0.00
- The Ave Guide to Eucharistic Adoration$17.95
- Gifts of the Eucharist$12.95
- The Power of Daily Mass$14.95
- Stations of the Cross with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus$6.95
- Eucharistic Adoration$13.95
- Meditations before Mass$13.95