Encountering Jesus in the New Testament (Teacher’s Manual)[PDF License]
Format: PDF License
Publication date: August 1, 2014
This product is only for schools.
The PDF License of this Teacher's Wraparound Edition (TWE) includes the pages of the Encountering Jesus in the New Testament Student Text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter additional resources for the teacher are included.
This digital teacher's manual does not include tests or the answers to the review questions or tests. These resources are available for high school religion teachers through our online classroom resources.
Other Features of the Teacher's Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each main section in each chapter offers background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Item #: 20055
Imprint: Ave Maria Press