Exploring the Religions of Our World (Teacher’s Manual) [PDF License]
Format: PDF License
Publication date: August 1, 2014
This product is only for schools.
The PDF License of this Teacher's Manual provides thorough and creative strategies for teaching world religions using the Exploring the Religions of Our World student text.
This digital teacher's manual does not include tests or the answers to the review questions or tests. These resources are available for high school religion teachers through our online classroom resources.
Features of the Teacher's Manual include:
- Citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- A weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included in each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included. They can be easily duplicated for students and are available online.
- Background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Item #: 20054
Imprint: Ave Maria Press