Meeting Jesus in the Sacraments (Teacher’s Manual) [Second Edition]
Publication date: November 8, 2018
This product is only for schools.
Meeting Jesus in the Sacraments (TWE) supports Course V of the USCCB Curriculum Framework and is part of the Encountering Jesus series.
This Teacher’s Wraparound Edition (TWE) includes the pages of the student text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. Additional resources for the teacher are included at the bottom of the page.
Other Features of the Teacher’s Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each main section in each chapter offers background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course
Trim size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press