This special edition of Rebuilt Faith is part of The Ave Maria Press Parish Book Program.
Are you concerned about empty pews and lackluster participation by families in parish life? Do you want to reverse a decades-long decline in church attendance?
Fr. Michael White and Tom Corcoran—authors of the bestselling book, Rebuilt—have the answer: Make it all about Jesus. In Rebuilt Faith, you will learn that rebuilding and renewing faith starts with a nagging feeling that we want something more—more connectedness, more community, and more purpose. That’s the spark that leads to a flame that burns brightly around Jesus, the foundation of living and growing in faith.
Rebuilt Faith is broken down into forty days, each of which includes a quotation from a saint, a reflection, questions to ponder, a prayer, and a scripture verse. The authors organize these forty days around five steps that build on a different aspect of Catholicism and are meant to be repeated:
- serve—serve others and develop a servant’s heart;
- give—giving reflects the character of God;
- engage in Christian community—we need friends of faith to become more like Jesus;
- practice prayer and the sacraments—by praying consistently and continually taking part in the sacraments, parishioners will better connect with God; and
- share the faith—having a heart for people who do not know Jesus and helping them in their faith journey will strengthen individual faith.
White and Corcoran have watched thousands of people in their parish in Timonium, Maryland, take the five steps of this book and grow from seeing God primarily as an abstract idea into knowing him as a deeply loved partner who provides a far greater sense of purpose for living than they had ever known before.
The forty-day structure of Rebuilt Faith is perfect for use by parishes, book clubs, and individuals during Lent.
This book is available for bulk purchase of 100 copies or more for $2.99. And you won’t pay shipping!
“The Parish Book Program from Ave Maria Press offers valuable content from trusted authors at an exceptionally affordable price. These books speak to everyone in our parish and are great resources for building small faith sharing groups!”
Michael Rubbelke Director of Adult Faith Formation at St. Pius X Parish Granger, Indiana
This offer only applies when ordering 100 or more copies and shipping to a contiguous US address.
Customers placing orders will not be charged at the time of their order. We will either bill your parish/institution upon shipment of the books or charge your credit card at that time.
Free standard shipping only valid for orders shipped within the contiguous US. Expedited shipping methods will incur shipping charges.
No further discounts apply. All sales are non-returnable.
Trim size: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
Item #: 30012
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
Read with Your Entire Parish or Group
Everything needed to launch a parish-wide campaign with easy, step-by-step instructions.
Download the FREE discussion guide for use with small groups or book studies.
“What a great book!”
“What a great book! So incredibly needed!”
CEO and founder of Walking with Purpose
“Parish leaders, this is a must-share.”
“If you are feeling stuck on your faith journey or don't know where to start rebuilding your relationship with Jesus, let these authors guide you! Parish leaders, this is a must-share with your teams, parishioners, small groups, and anyone you know who seeks renewal in their Catholic faith.”
Pastoral Associate, Mission, at St. Mary’s Church
Glens Falls, New York
“A timely, practical, wise, and humorous book.”
“These two good shepherds have written a timely, practical, wise, and humorous book that is sure to help not only skeptics but anyone searching to know the critical questions and the first steps in becoming a disciple of Jesus.”
Executive Vice President and Director of Missions,
“Easy to read yet rich with wisdom.”
“Rebuilt Faith is an outstanding, practical, and entertaining handbook that will lead you on a path to renewing your relationship with Jesus. It is easy to read yet rich with wisdom, simple yet thought-provoking, and at times challenging. Following it and applying it daily will lead to personal transformation.”
Finance Council Chair at Church of the Nativity
- Rebuilt Faith Companion Kit$35.00
- Rebuilt Faith$18.95
- La Reconstrucción de una Parroquia$16.95
- Tools for Rebuilding$17.95
- The Rebuilt Field Guide$10.95
- Seriously, God?$16.95
- Seriously, God? (Special Edition)$2.99
- Seriously, God? Companion Kit$35.00
- Rebuilding Your Message$15.95
- Why I Am Catholic (and You Should Be Too) [Paperback]$15.95
- The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible (Imitation Leather)$59.95
- The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible (Hardcover)$49.95
- Living the Word Catholic Women’s Bible$64.95
- Living the Word Companion Journal$22.95