Lisa M. Hendey (with help from Pat Gohn) brings this CatholicMom.com classic to life in the audiobook version of The Handbook for Catholic Moms, which you can download at Amazon.com, Audible.com, or in iTunes.
Drawing from the deep tradition of the Catholic faith, Hendey, the creator of the popular CatholicMom.com website, coaches Catholic moms on how to care for themselves—heart, mind, body, and soul—so that they can better love and care for their families, their neighbors, and their Church.
With warmth and wisdom, Hendey creates an environment where Catholic moms can reflect peacefully upon often-competitive topics like parenting style, types of schooling, and working outside the home. By sharing her own story, Hendey inspires readers to better balance their own needs with the demands of family life and faith commitment.
This audiobook is not available at AveMariaPress.com. Individuals can purchase it from the following online retailers:
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms$17.95
- A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms$18.95
- Small Steps for Catholic Moms$17.95
- The Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion$17.95
- Good Enough Is Good Enough Companion Study$0.00
- Getting Past Perfect$15.95
- Good Enough Is Good Enough$15.95
- Divine Mercy for Moms$15.95
- Don’t Forget to Say Thank You$15.95
- The Grace of Yes$15.95