Building a Bible Habit with Sarah Christmyer
February 6, 2023 | 24 min.
Join Chenele Shaw this week to dive into the scriptures with Sarah Christmyer, host of the Living the Word Bible Podcast and general editor of the Living the Word Catholic Women's Bible. Sarah will share tips for how to be intentional about reading the Word of God. Pick up your Bible and join us!
Listen now on
Sarah Christmyer is a Catholic writer, speaker, and adjunct faculty member at St. Charles Borromeo Seminary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is the codeveloper and founding editor of The Great Adventure Catholic Bible study program, of which she served as director from 2010 to 2013. She is the author of Becoming Women of the Word, the general editor of the Living the Word Catholic Women’s Bible, and the host of the Living the Word Bible Podcast from Ave Maria Press.
- Living the Word Catholic Women’s Bible$64.95
- Living the Word Companion Journal$22.95
- The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible (Imitation Leather)$59.95
- The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible (Hardcover)$49.95
- Bible Basics for Catholics$15.95
- Becoming Women of the Word$16.95
- Becoming Women of the Word (Book Group Discussion Guide)$0.00
Based on Your Listening
|Make This the Year You Read the Bible with Meg Hunter-Kilmer||Praying with the Psalms with Sr. Josephine Garrett||Praying a Christ-Centered Rosary with Jim Papandrea||The Book of Revelation with Jeff Cavins|