There has been no greater promoter of the family Rosary than Venerable Patrick Peyton. The “Rosary priest” dedicated his life to the Blessed Mother and the devotion most commonly prayed for her intercession.
In The Family that Prays Together Stays Together, you and your loved ones will pray the Rosary along with Peyton, immersing yourselves into the rhythms and themes of this prayer, deepening your relationship with Mary, and intensifying your bond with her Son, Jesus Christ.
“The family that prays together stays together.”
Peyton shared this motto with millions worldwide through radio, television, and his famous Rosary rallies as he spread devotion to pray the Rosary together as a family. This book carries on Peyton’s legacy and will help you and your loved ones work through each of the four sets of mysteries by reciting one decade a day for a month.
Each weekday includes
- a prompt to start with the Our Father, just as each decade of the Rosary begins;
- a quote from scripture that illuminates the life of Jesus or Mary according to that mystery;
- a brief reflection drawing upon the words and life of Fr. Peyton;
- a prompt to recite the Hail Mary ten times, followed by the Glory Be; and
- a concluding prayer that sends you into the rest of your day with a clear point of focus.
Each week you will encounter a new mystery of the Rosary—Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful, or Glorious. From Monday through Friday, you will pray one decade a day; on Saturday, you will pray the entire Mystery together; and on Sunday, you will record in the book your insights, joys, concerns, or intentions from the week to take to Mass.
Whether you are new to the Rosary or have been praying it your whole life, this book will help you approach this ancient prayer with the enthusiasm and love of one of its greatest advocates. With your prayer guided by Peyton, you will discover strength and peace in a renewed connection with God through Mary, our Mother of Grace.
Trim size: 5 x 7 inches
Imprint: Ave Maria Press
“So thankful for this book.”
“Praying as a family can seem like a daunting task, and when you attempt the Rosary with a young family, it becomes even more daunting. We are so thankful for this book and hope many more families will join in this indispensable prayer.”
Deacon Jason and Rachel Bulman
Contributors to Word on Fire Catholic Ministries
“Gently and richly guides readers.”
“Inspired by the spirituality of Venerable Patrick Peyton, Fr. Willy Raymond gently and richly guides readers on how to pray and reflect on the mysteries of the Rosary, especially in a family context. Everyone, particularly parents, should read The Family That Prays Together Stays Together.”
Fr. Fred Jenga, CSC
President of Holy Cross Family Ministries
“An inspiring contemporary guide.”
“Through the publication of The Family That Prays Together Stays Together, Fr. Willy Raymond brings us an inspiring contemporary guide for turning to the intercession of our Blessed Mother as a means of developing a closer relationship with the Lord.”
Cardinal Seán O’Malley
Archbishop of Boston
“Absolutely read this book.”
“Any Christian who wants to exponentially deepen their relationship with Jesus and more fully understand the pivotal role and miraculous power of Mary as intercessor to Our Lord must absolutely read this book.”
Actor portraying Jesus in The Chosen
- All for Her$20.00
- How Our Family Prays Each Day$16.95
- Praying a Christ-Centered Rosary$14.95
- The Ave Guide to the Scriptural Rosary$16.95
- The Ave Treasury of Catholic Prayers$19.95
- Living the Rosary$12.95
- Bless Us, O Lord$17.95
- Real Men Pray the Rosary$15.95
- 5-Minute Prayers Around the Advent Wreath$4.95
- The Mysteries of the Rosary$10.95
- Behold the Handmaid of the Lord$13.95
- A Heart Like Mary’s$14.95
- The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible (Hardcover)$49.95
- The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible (Imitation Leather)$59.95
- Living the Word Catholic Women’s Bible$64.95