Catholic Family Life with Mark Hart
Feb. 8, 2021 | 17 min.
Mark Hart, executive vice president of Life Teen International, is the coauthor of Our Not-Quite-Holy Family with his wife, Melanie. He shares his own family's successes and failures and discusses how family life can be fruitful, joyful, and faithful. He will help you see how every member of your family can strive for holiness in 2021.
Mark Hart is the executive vice president of Life Teen International and the coauthor of Our Not-Quite-Holy Family with his wife, Melanie.
- Our Not-Quite-Holy Family$15.95
- Be Devoted$17.95
- A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms$18.95
- Divine Mercy for Moms$15.95
- Don’t Forget to Say Thank You$15.95
- Secrets of the Sacred Heart$14.95
- The Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion$17.95
- Three Secrets to Holiness in Marriage$17.95
- Giving Thanks and Letting Go$14.95
- 101 Tips for a Happier Marriage$13.95
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms$17.95
Based on Your Listening
|Regroup and Let It Go with Jeannie Gaffigan||Making Marriage Abundantly Joyful with Jackie Francois Angel and Bobby Angel||Heroic and Empathetic Fatherhood with Brian Greenfield||Sharing Faith with Kids with Jared Dees|