Praying with Art for Lent with Jen Norton
Feb. 1, 2021 | 18 min.
Catholic artist Jen Norton, author of Surrender All: An Illuminated Journal Retreat through the Stations of the Cross, says praying with sacred art can be an easy, effective, and beautiful way to grow deeper in faith, especially during Lent. Norton also discusses her creative process.
Jen Norton is an award-winning painter whose work has appeared on the cover of books including Word by Word and The Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion. She is the author and artist for Surrender All: An Illuminated Journal Retreat through the Stations of the Cross.
- Surrender All$15.95
- Give Up Worry for Lent!$13.95
- Living Memento Mori$13.95
- Jesus, Friend of My Soul$13.95
- Everyone’s Way of the Cross$1.75
- Stations of the Cross with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus$6.95
- Drawing Closer to Christ$18.95
- John Paul II’s Biblical Way of the Cross$2.75
- You Have Redeemed the World$1.75
- Has Redimido al Mundo$2.50
Based on Your Listening
|Our Common Humanity with Joyce Rupp||Holy Week with Fr. John Burns||Gearing Up for Lent with Gary Zimak||Ashes to Ashes with Most Rev. Bill Wack|